Acupuncture is a traditional Chinese procedure to cure a wide range of medical problems and pains. The needles are inserted at the meridian points on the body for therapeutic purposes. It regulates the energy movement and restores the energy balance of the body.
We at KN Rehabilitation Clinic Inc. offers state of the art facility in the field of medical acupuncture. A prodigious number of studies have shown benefits of acupuncture in wide ranging conditions starting from musculoskeletal problems to headaches, migraines, anxiety, and depression.
Acupuncture can be an effective treatment for the following conditions and symptoms:
- Biliary colic
- Depression (including depressive neurosis and depression following stroke)
- Dysentery, acute bacillary
- Allergic rhinitis (including hay fever)
- Dysmenorrhoea, primary
- Epigastralgia, acute (in peptic ulcer, acute and chronic gastritis, and gastrospasm)
- Facial pain (including craniomandibular disorders)
- Knee pain
- Low back pain
- Malposition of Fetus
- Nausea and vomiting
- Neck pain
- Pain in dentistry
- Periarthritis of shoulder
- Morning sickness
- Postoperative pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Tennis elbow
Though a wide range of other conditions can also be treated using medical acupuncture, you can consult us and discover the right treatment options available for you.